[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”no” equal_height_columns=”no” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” background_position=”center center” background_repeat=”no-repeat” fade=”no” background_parallax=”none” parallax_speed=”0.3″ video_aspect_ratio=”16:9″ video_loop=”yes” video_mute=”yes” overlay_opacity=”0.5″ border_style=”solid”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ layout=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” border_position=”all” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” center_content=”no” last=”no” min_height=”” hover_type=”none” link=””][fusion_text]

Booking & Cancellation Policy

Booking Policy & Process

A booking is secured by the payment of a 25% deposit. The account will be settled 2 months before check-in by payment of the remaining 75%. If payment of the remaining 75% is overdue by more than 10 days, the stay period will be offered for resale. All bookings made less than two months before check-in must be paid in full at the time of booking. Until the deposit is payed the period in question will remain on sale and available to other prospective guests.

Payments are possible online via PayPal or similar service providers. Please note that a PayPal account isn’t required to make a payment through PayPal as credit and debit cards are accepted.

Although it is envisaged that most payments will be made on-line or by internet banking. Where guests choose to pay by cheque and post the stay period in question will remain on sale and available to other prospective guests until the cheque arrives. Upon receipt of the cheque the period in question will be marked as unavailable. The booking will be confirmed only once the cheque clears and the moneys are available in the owner’s bank account.


Cancellation Policy & Process

We advise guests to take out travel/cancellation insurance cover for peace of mind.

Clearly if you wish to cancel it is in both party’s interests that notification is made as soon as possible. Cancellation shall be confirmed in writing. Where cancellation is made more than two months before check-in any deposit paid will be refunded minus a £20 administration charge. Where cancellation is made less than two months before check-in and the period cannot be resold the guest will be liable for the full cost of the stay. We Therefore advise guests to take out travel/cancellation insurance cover for peace of mind.

Clearly as soon as cancellation is notified the stay period will go back on sale. Where cancellation has been notified less than two months before check-in any proceeds made from the resale up to the original price paid will form a refund minus £40 administration costs and any booking fees due. The resale will only be made by the owner through his normal channels of sale. Stay periods are not transferable. Where a resale must be completed at short notice discounted rates may have to be considered. Normally there would be discussion regarding this. The value of any refund will be the resale value minus any costs or booking fees paid to secure the booking minus the £40 administration costs.

The apartment is in a peaceful residential area if anyone fails to respect this, we reserve the right to ask guests to leave the property at any time. Similarly, guests are not permitted to host events, parties, sublet the property, etc. If you are asked to leave under these circumstances, no monies will be refunded.