Edinburgh SeaGateView Apartments
Edinburgh Beach View
Edinburgh Beach View self-catering apartment is on the first floor. Once inside everything is on a single level. The apartment consists of a kitchen living/dining room, shower room and 2 bedrooms (1 double & 1 twin room).
Edinburgh SeaGateView Apartment 2
Edinburgh SeaGateView self-catering apartment is on the first floor and consists of a kitchen living/dining room, bathroom and 2 bedrooms (1 double & 1 twin room).
Laze on the Beach on August afternoons and then spend warm August Evenings absorbing the atmosphere of Edinburgh Festival and Festival Fringe. The long nights can be as late as you care, thanks to Lothian Buses night bus service which is practically an hourly service, even after respectable folks retired to their bed many hours ago.
You have never properly tasted fish & Chips until you have tried it walking by the sea.
At Edinburgh Beach View Apartment you can simply mix and match, beach holiday/city break/tour base. Enjoy fishing, Scotland’s breath taking scenery, Edinburgh Festival or Scotland’s famous golf courses:
- North Berwick (links), 22 miles, 34minutes.
- Gullane (links), 18 miles, 30minutes
- Dalmahoy (parkland), 17miles, 32minutes
- St Andrews (links), 55 miles, 90 minutes
- Gleneagles (parkland), 67 miles, 75 minutes
Attractions in the Edinburgh area (Journey less than 45min by car)
- Calton Hill
- Holyrood Abbey
- Holyrood Park
- Scottish Parliament
- Royal Yacht Britannia
- Palace of Holyroodhouse
- Royal Mile
- Edinburgh Castle
- Camera Obscura and World of Illusions
- Arthur’s Seat
- Princes Street Gardens
- National Museum of Scotland
- Real Mary King’s Close
- Princes Street & Princes Street Gardens
- Scott Monument
- The Edinburgh Dungeon
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art
- Scottish National Portrait Gallery
- Royal Botanic Garden
- Edinburgh Zoo
- Inchcolm Abbey (South Queensferry)
- The Forth Bridges (Queensferry)
- Deep Sea World (South Queensferry)
- Horse Racing Musselburgh
- Gilmerton Cove
- Giles Cathedral
- Tantallon Castle and The Bass Rock, East Lothian
- Tantallon Studios
- National Museum of Flight, East Fortune.
- Scottish Seabird Centre, North Berwick
- Dunbar & Dunbar Leisure Pool